Call for Energypath 2018 Session Speakers
We are currently accepting proposals for session speakers and topics.
Request for Presentations - Energypath 2018: Grid Integration
Thursday, July 26th, 2018 | DeSales University
Energypath is the Mid-Atlantic’s premiere sustainable energy conference to connect professionals, policymakers,
and academics in the sustainable energy industry.
Grid integration is an increasingly critical issue as the demand for electricity rises along with the growing need for reliable and
diverse sources of electricity. Although progress has been made to improve grid stability and resiliency, more needs to be done
to integrate renewables, batteries, and vehicles into the electric grid. This conference will evaluate the challenges of
grid integration and discuss viable solutions.
Due Date: April 1, 2018
Please email proposals to Director of Special Projects Kelly Sanders email@example.com
Proposals must include:
· Presenter/ co-presenter Name, Title, Organization, Address, Phone, Email
· Presenter/co-presenter photo and personal bio
· Title and session description
· 3 learning objectives (By attending this session, participants will…)
We are interested in presentations in the following focus areas:
· Demand Response and Ancillary Services · Integration of renewables
· Energy storage and batteries · Micro grids
· Vehicle to Grid / Building to Grid Integration · Grid security
Registration Fee waived for speakers
Organizations with an interest are actively encouraged to take part in the conference. If you are interested in sponsorship
opportunities, please contact Kelly Sanders at 610-264-4440 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.